Darkflight Tyrant can the best team comps in TFT set 7.5. We help you find out the strongest and most reliable meta team comps and builds the best team build have been playing so you can start your game with a leg up on the competition.
TFT Darkflight Tyrant Comps
Update 3 star
The unit in the Darkflight hex is sacrificed at start of combat, granting a copy of a random item they have to each Darkflight champion, and bonus health to each.
Emblems and non-craftable items are corrupted when they’re copied, instead becoming Darkflight Essence.
- 2 – 600 Health
- 4 – 800 Health
- 6 – 1000 Health
- 8 – 1800 Health
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game.