Jayce is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Jayce Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Jayce set 7.5.
Jayce Items TFT
Best items for Jayce are:
Recipe for Items
Jayce Abilities TFT
Jayce transforms to his melee form, replacing his Ability with Mercury Judgement. He then slams the ground around his target, dealing 300% of his Attack Damage and knocking up enemies for 1.5 seconds in a large area. Mercury Judgement: Leaps into the air, gaining a shield and an additional 100 health shield per nearby enemy for 3 seconds, then smashes the ground, dealing damage in a large area.
- Shield Amount: 200 / 325 / 1500
- Percent of Attack Damage: 250% / 300% / 500%
Jayce Synergies TFT
Grant a unique bonus to your team; Guild members gain double the amount. Increases for each Guild member in play! Sejuani: +100 Health Twitch: +10% Attack Speed Zippy: +10 Armor and Magic Resist Jayce: +5 Attack Damage and Ability Power Bard: +2 Mana per attack Emblem: +2% Omnivamp
- 1- 100% Guild bonus
- 2- 120% Guild bonus
- 3- 140% Guild bonus
- 4- 160% Guild bonus
- 5- 180% Guild bonus
- 7- 220% Guild bonus
- 8- 250% Guild bonus
Transforming grants bonus maximum Health.
- 2- 50% maximum Health
- 4- 100% maximum Health
Jayce Comps TFT
7 Guilds + Dragon
Update 3 star
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game