Zippy is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Zippy Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Zippy set 7.5.
Zippy Items TFT
Best items for Zippy are:
Recipe for Items
Zippy Abilities TFT
Zippy shields himself for 3 seconds and somersaults toward the highest percent health enemy, dealing a percent of his Attack Damage and knocking them back slightly.
- Shield Amount: 300 / 400 / 550
- Percent of Attack Damage: 275% / 325% / 400%
Zippy Synergies TFT
Grant a unique bonus to your team; Guild members gain double the amount. Increases for each Guild member in play!
Sejuani: +100 Health
Twitch: +10% Attack Speed
Zippy: +10 Armor and Magic Resist
Jayce: +5 Attack Damage and Ability Power
Bard: +2 Mana per attack
Emblem: +2% Omnivamp
- 1- 100% Guild bonus
- 2- 120% Guild bonus
- 3- 140% Guild bonus
- 4- 160% Guild bonus
- 5- 180% Guild bonus
- 7- 220% Guild bonus
- 8- 250% Guild bonus
Innate: Require 2 team slots.
Dragons provide +3 to the marked trait, and gain additional bonuses based on how many Dragons are on your team.
- 1- 500 bonus Health
- 2- and 20 Armor and Magic Resist
- 3- and 10% bonus damage
- 4- and +1 to team size
Zippy Comps TFT
7 Guilds + Dragon
Update 3 star
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game