Graves is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Graves Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Graves set 7.5.
Graves Items TFT
Best items for Graves are:
Recipe for Items
Graves Abilities TFT
Passive: Graves’ attacks spread in a cone of 4 bullets in front of him, each striking the first enemy hit for a 100% of his Attack Damage. Active: Graves dashes towards his target, quickly fires two attacks, and grants himself Armor and Magic Resist for 4 seconds.
- Armor and Magic Resist: 50 / 70 / 100
Graves Synergies TFT
After 8 seconds, lightning strikes the battlefield. Enemies are stunned for 1 second and take a percent of their maximum Health as true damage. Then, Tempest champions gain Attack Speed.
- 2- 5% damage, 20% Attack Speed
- 4- 20% damage, 50% Attack Speed
- 6- 35% damage, 120% Attack Speed
- 8- 50% damage, 250% Attack Speed
Every 5th attack fires a cannon shot that explodes for physical damage around the target.
- 2- 125% Attack Damage
- 4- 325% Attack Damage
- 6- 550% Attack Damage
Graves Comps TFT
Tempest + Assassins
Update 3 star
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game