Cavalier is an Origin in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Cavalier Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build team comps for Cavalier set 7.5.
Cavalier Synergies TFT
Innate: Charge quickly towards their target whenever they move. Cavaliers gain Armor and Magic Resist. At the start of combat and after each charge, gain 200% the amount for 4 seconds.
- 2- 25 Armor, 25 Magic Resist
- 3- 40 Armor, 40 Magic Resist
- 4- 55 Armor, 55 Magic Resist
- 5- 70 Armor, 70 Magic Resist
- 6- 100 Armor, 100 Magic Resist
Best Cavalier comp TFT
6 Mirage + 4 Cavaliers
Update 3 star
Best Cavalier Items TFT
Best items for all champions:
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game.