TFT World Championship 2022 (The TFT World Tournament Crazy gadgets!) mounted by Riot will span from April 29 to May 1.
Have 32 players compete over several days, for a shared pot of $300,000.
- Day 1 from 11 a.m.: Players will compete after being split into 4 different sections, and the top 16 players at the end of the day will go on to the next stage.
- Day 2 from 11 a.m.: The 16 survivors of the day before will be dispatched in two lounges and the 8 best players of the day will move on to the next stage.
- Day 3 from 11 a.m.: During this final, the 8 best players of the previous days will face each other one last time. The first to reach 18 points will win the title and the remaining players will be ranked according to their result.
First, each day the title contenders will be split into separate lobbies and compete against each other multiple times. After each game, they will receive between 8 and 1 points, depending on their placement in each round, which will determine their final ranking.
Play-ins: October 1st
- Bottom seeds from each region will play in a lobby.
- Lobby are Bo5.
- Top 4 will advance to the Group Stage.
Group Stage: October 2nd – 3rd
- 16 Players are split into two lobbies.
Lobbies are Bo5.
- Top 4 from each lobby will advance to the Finals.
- Finals: October 4th
- First player to secure a win after scoring 18 points will be declared the Champion.
The prize pool of $300,000 will be shared between all the participants.