Supersonic Graves can the best team comps in TFT set 7.5. We help you find out the strongest and most reliable meta team comps and builds the best team build have been playing so you can start your game with a leg up on the competition.
TFT Supersonic Graves Comps
Update 3 star
Passive: Graves’ attacks spread in a cone of 4 bullets in front of him, each striking the first enemy hit for a 100% of his Attack Damage. Active: Graves dashes towards his target, quickly fires two attacks, and grants himself Armor and Magic Resist for 4 seconds.
- Armor and Magic Resist: 50 / 70 / 100
Jayce transforms to his melee form, replacing his Ability with Mercury Judgement. He then slams the ground around his target, dealing 300% of his Attack Damage and knocking up enemies for 1.5 seconds in a large area. Mercury Judgement: Leaps into the air, gaining a shield and an additional 100 health shield per nearby enemy for 3 seconds, then smashes the ground, dealing damage in a large area.
- Shield Amount: 200 / 325 / 1500
- Percent of Attack Damage: 250% / 300% / 500%
Sejuani swings her mace wide, hitting all enemies in a cone for magic damage based on a percent of her maximum Health. She quickly strikes again, repeating the damage on her target and the enemy directly behind it and stunning them.
- Stun Duration: 1.5 / 1.75 / 2
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game.