Sapphire Mages can the best team comps in TFT set 7.5. We help you find out the strongest and most reliable meta team comps and builds the best team build have been playing so you can start your game with a leg up on the competition.
TFT Sapphire Mages Comps
Update 3 star
Mages cast twice and have modified total Ability Power.
- 3- 75% Ability Power
- 5- 100% Ability Power
- 7- 125% Ability Power
- 9- 150% Ability Power
Sohm sends out a tide to an unmarked target, marking them with a Tideblossom and dealing magic damage to enemies along the way. Tideblossoms transfer to a nearby target if the enemy dies. After 3 casts, his next cast instead summons a vortex under each Tideblossom, dealing magic damage to enemies in the area.
- Magic Damage: 150 / 225 / 600
- Secondary Damage: 300 / 450 / 1500
Sylas whirls his chains, dealing magic damage to enemies hit and shielding himself for 6 seconds. If Sylas has already shielded himself, he hits in a larger area and applies Mana-Reave to enemies hit, increasing the cost of their next ability by 35%.
- Damage: 110 / 170 / 240
- Shield Amount: 365 / 415 / 475
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game.