Mirage is an Origin in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Mirage Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build team comps for Mirage set 7.5.
Mirage Synergies TFT
Mirage champions gain a different Trait bonus from game to game. Electric Overload: When attacking or being hit by an attack, gain a chance to deal 8% of their maximum Health as magic damage to adjacent enemies. Warlord’s Honor: After winning any combat, gain bonus Health and Ability Power. Increases by 10% per win, stacks up to 5 times! Pirate’s Greed: Gain a chest of loot after each player combat. Dawnbringer’s Determination: Once per combat, rapidly heal at 50% Health. Executioner’s Edge: Always critically strike low Heath targets with Attacks and Abilities. Gain bonus Critial Strike Damage. Spellsword’s Enchantment: Each player combat, gain Ability Power per attack. Duelist’s Dexterity: Innate: Mirage units move faster. Attacks grant bonus Attack Speed, up to 10 stacks.
- 2- ??? (Randomly selected per game)
- 4- ??? (Randomly selected per game)
- 6- ??? (Randomly selected per game)
- 8- ??? (Randomly selected per game)
Best Mirage comp TFT
6 Mirage + 4 Cavaliers
Update 3 star
Best Mirage Items TFT
Best items for all champions:
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game