Thresh is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Thresh Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Thresh set 7.
Thresh Items TFT
Best items for Thresh are:
Recipe for Items
Thresh Abilities TFT
Thresh hooks the farthest enemy, dealing magic damage and pulling them toward himself.
- Damage: 175 / 350 / 800
- Duration: 2 / 2 / 2
Thresh Synergies TFT
Whispers damage shrinks enemies, reducing their Armor and Magic Resist by 40% for 6 seconds. When they damage a shrunken enemy, Whispers gain stacking bonuses.
- 2 – 3 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 4 – 5 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 6 – 7 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 8 – 12 Attack Damage and Ability Power
Once per combat at 50% Health, Guardians shield themselves and their closest ally. Shields stack!
- 2 – 300 shield
- 4 – 500 shield
- 6 – 800 shield
Thresh Comps TFT
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game