Tahm Kench is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Tahm Kench Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Tahm Kench set 7.
Tahm Kench Items TFT
Best items for Tahm Kench are:
Recipe for Items
Tahm Kench Abilities TFT
Tahm Kench shields himself for an amount plus 10% maximum Health for 6 seconds. While the shield holds, enemies that damage him take magic damage, up to once every 3 seconds.
- Shield Amount: 250 / 325 / 450
- Damage: 50 / 125 / 175
Tahm Kench Synergies TFT
After dealing damage with an Ability, launch a firecracker that deals magic damage to a random enemy.
- 2 – 100 magic damage
- 3 – 150 magic damage
- 4 – 250 magic damage
Your team gains bonus maximum Health. Bruisers gain double this bonus.
- 2 – 125 Health
- 4 – 225 Health
- 6 – 450 Health
- 8 – 800 Health
Tahm Kench Comps TFT
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game