Syfen is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Syfen Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Syfen set 7.5.
Syfen Items TFT
Best items for Syfen are:
Recipe for Items
Syfen Abilities TFT
Sy’fen charges towards the farthest enemy within 2.5 hexes, dealing a percent of his Attack Damage and knocking up enemies he passes through. After charging, Sy’fen bites an enemy dealing a percent of his Attack Damage and ignoring 50% of the target’s Armor. This bite cannot be dodged.
- Charge % of Attack Damage: 150% / 150% / 300%
- Bite % of Attack Damage: 500% / 525% / 2500%
Syfen Synergies TFT
Whispers damage shrinks enemies, reducing their Armor and Magic Resist by 40% for 6 seconds. When they damage a shrunken enemy, Whispers gain stacking bonuses:
- 2- 1 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 4- 3 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 6- 5 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 8- 8 Attack Damage and Ability Power
Your team gains bonus maximum Health. Bruisers gain double this bonus.
- 2- 180 Health
- 4- 350 Health
- 6- 550 Health
- 8- 900 Health
Innate: Require 2 team slots. Dragons provide +3 to the marked trait, and gain additional bonuses based on how many Dragons are on your team.
- 1- 500 bonus Health
- 2- and 20 Armor and Magic Resist
- 3- and 10% bonus damage
- 4- and +1 to team size
- 5- and 10% Attack Speed
Syfen Comps TFT
5 Shimmerscale + 4 Whispers + Dragon
Update 3 star
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game