Skarner is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Shyvana Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Shyvana set 7.5
Shyvana Items TFT
Best items for Shyvana are:
Recipe for Items
Shyvana Abilities TFT
Shyvana transforms into Dragon Form for the rest of combat, replacing her ability with Flame Breath. She then becomes untargetable before dive-bombing the largest group of enemies, dealing magic damage and stunning them for 1.5 seconds. After landing, Shyvana casts Flame Breath again immediately. Flame Breath: Shyvana breathes fire in a cone, dealing magic damage. While breathing fire, Shyvana is always enraged.
- Intial Damage: 100 / 175 / 500
- Breath Damage: 1050 / 1650 / 30000
Shyvana Synergies TFT
Innate: Convert Mana to Rage; attacks generate 15 Rage. After casting an Ability, enrage for 4 seconds: 30% Attack Speed but can’t gain Rage. Gain stats when enraged:
- 2- 60% Attack Speed and 15% Omnivamp
- 4- 120% Attack Speed and 30% Omnivamp
- 6- 205% Attack Speed and 50% Omnivamp
- 8- 280% Attack Speed and 75% Omnivamp
Innate: Require 2 team slots. Dragons provide +3 to the marked trait, and gain additional bonuses based on how many Dragons are on your team.
- 1- 500 bonus Health
- 2- and 20 Armor and Magic Resist
- 3- and 10% bonus damage
- 4- and +1 to team size
- 5- and 10% Attack Speed
Transforming grants bonus maximum Health.
- 2- 50% maximum Health
- 4- 100% maximum Health
Shyvana Comps TFT
5 Jade + 4 Ragewing
Update 3 star
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game