Shi Oh Yu is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Shi Oh Yu Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Shi Oh Yu set 7.5.
Shi Oh Yu Items TFT
Best items for Shi Oh Yu are:
Recipe for Items
Shi Oh Yu Abilities TFT
Shi Oh Yu enters Jade stance, gaining damage reduction, immunity to crowd control, and empowering her next 3 attacks with special effects that deal a percent of her Attack Damage. Attack 1: Deals physical damage and knocks the target into the air for 1.2 second. Attack 2: Deals true damage. Attack 3: Ends the stance, dealing physical damage to all enemies in a line and knocking them up for 1.2 seconds.
- Percent of Attack Damage: 250% / 275% / 1000%
- Damage Reduction: 20% / 25% / 50%
Shi Oh Yu Synergies TFT
Summon movable Jade Statues that grow in power. Each combat, allies who start combat adjacent to a statue gain maximum Health healing every 2 seconds and bonus Attack Speed. When a statue is destroyed, it deals 33% of its Health as magic damage to nearby enemies.
- 3- 1 statue, +2% healing, +15% Attack Speed
- 5- 2 statues, +4% healing, +40% Attack Speed
- 7- 3 statues, +7% healing, +60% Attack Speed
- 9- 4 statues, +10% healing, +125% Attack Speed
Innate: Require 2 team slots. Dragons provide +3 to the marked trait, and gain additional bonuses based on how many Dragons are on your team.
- 1- 500 bonus Health
- 2- and 20 Armor and Magic Resist
- 3- and 10% bonus damage
- 4- and +1 to team size
- 5- and 10% Attack Speed
Your team gains Magic Resist.
- 2- 50 Magic Resist
- 3- 100 Magic Resist
- 4- 175 Magic Resist
- 5- 300 Magic Resist
Shi Oh Yu Comps TFT
5 Jade + 5 Shimmerscale
Update 3 star
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game