Ornn is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Ornn Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Ornn set 7.
Ornn Items TFT
Best items for Ornn are:
Recipe for Items
Ornn Abilities TFT
Ornn summons an elemental that charges towards Ornn through the farthest enemy, dealing magic damage to enemies hit and slowing their Attack Speed by 50% for 3 seconds. When the elemental reaches Ornn, he redirects it towards another distant enemy dealing magic damage to enemies hit and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
- Damage: 175 / 275 / 575
Ornn Synergies TFT
After 9 seconds, lightning strikes the battlefield. Enemies are stunned for 2 seconds and take a percent of their maximum Health as true damage. Tempest champions gain Attack Speed.
- 3 – 8% damage, 25% Attack Speed
- 4 – 18% damage, 50% Attack Speed
- 5 – 25% damage, 80% Attack Speed
- 7 – 40% damage, 150% Attack Speed
Your team gains bonus maximum Health. Bruisers gain double this bonus.
- 2 – 125 Health
- 4 – 225 Health
- 6 – 450 Health
- 8 – 800 Health
- 3 – Each combat: An adjacent ally bestows their spirit to the Legend, which gains 100% of their Health, Armor, and Magic Resistance, plus 40% of their Ability Power.
Ornn Comps TFT
- Scalescorn + Bruisers
- Whisper + Bruisers
- Tempest + Assassins
- 7 Tempests
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game