Neeko is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Neeko Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Neeko set 7.
Neeko Items TFT
Best items for Neeko are:
Recipe for Items
Neeko Abilities TFT
Each Combat: Neeko disguises herself as the nearest allied champion, adding their bonus Attack Damage, Attack Speed, and Ability Power to her own and copying all other stats except Health. She then gains a shield for an amount plus a % of her ally’s Health. When the shield breaks, she transforms into Neeko Form and casts Pop Blossom dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and stunning them for 2 seconds. Neeko then casts Pop Blossom every 100 Mana.
- Shield Amount: 275 / 400 / 1200
- Shield Health Ratio: 10% / 20% / 50%
- Damage: 275 / 400 / 1200
Neeko Synergies TFT
Summon movable Jade Statues that grow in power. Each combat, allies adjacent to a statue gain Attack Speed and maximum Health healing every 2 seconds. When a statue is destroyed, it deals 50% of its Health as magic damage to nearby enemies.
- 3 – 1 statue, +3% healing, +20% Attack Speed
- 6 – 2 statues, +6% healing, +40% Attack Speed
- 9 – 3 statues, +9% healing, +60% Attack Speed
- 12 – 4 statues, +25 healing, +25 Attack Speed
Transforming grants bonus maximum Health, and heals for that amount.
- 2 – 50% maximum Health
- 4 – 70% maximum Health
- 6 – 100% maximum Health
Neeko Comps TFT
- Jade + Legends
- Ragewing + Shapeshifters
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game