Karma is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Karma Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Karma set 7.5.
Karma Items TFT
Best items for Karma are:
Recipe for Items
Karma Abilities TFT
Karma fires a burst of energy towards her target, dealing magic damage in a small area around the first enemy hit.
- Damage: 210 / 280 / 350
Karma Synergies TFT
Summon movable Jade Statues that grow in power. Each combat, allies who start combat adjacent to a statue gain maximum Health healing every 2 seconds and bonus Attack Speed. When a statue is destroyed, it deals 33% of its Health as magic damage to nearby enemies.
- 3- 1 statue, +2% healing, +15% Attack Speed
- 5- 2 statues, +4% healing, +40% Attack Speed
- 7- 3 statues, +7% healing, +60% Attack Speed
- 9- 4 statues, +10% healing, +125% Attack Speed
Use the Dragonmancer Blessing item to choose a Hero. The Hero gains massively increased Health and Ability Power, which increases by 20% per star level of your Dragonmancers.
- 2- 300 Health, +18 Ability Power
- 4- 550 Health, +30 Ability Power
- 6- 800 Health, +50 Ability Power
- 8- 1500 Health, +75 Ability Power
Karma Comps TFT
6 Dragonmancer + 5 Shimmerscale
Update 3 star
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game