Braum is an Champions in TFT (Teamfight Tactics). This is Braum Build Guides for TFT are based on statistical analysis of the latest match data to help you find best build items and team comps for Braum set 7.5.
Braum Items TFT
Best items for Braum are:
Recipe for Items
Braum Abilities TFT
Braum raises his shield for 4 seconds, reducing his damage taken from that direction.
- Damage Reduction: 60% / 70% / 80%
Braum Synergies TFT
Scalescorns take 20% reduced damage from enemies with more than 1900 Health. If you don’t have a Dragon on your team, they also deal a percent of their damage as additional magic damage.
- 2- 15% magic damage
- 4- 50% magic damage
- 6- 115% magic damage
Once per combat at 50% Health, Guardians shield themselves and their closest ally for a percent of their maximum Health. Shields stack!
- 2- 25% of max health shield
- 4- 45% of max health shield
- 6- 65% of max health shield
- 8- 100% of max health shield
Braum Comps TFT
4 Scalescorn + 4 Assassins
Update 3 star
Tip to win in TFT
- In the early game, if you can’t find the champion you’re looking for, don’t spend money on a reroll.
- Know where to find the stats for champions and their synergies.
- Adapt your strategy to suit your current situation.
- Before every draft stage, try to memorise what the champions you have on your team look like.
- Speaking of other TFT comps, high-level players buy and sell units they may not want.
- Make sure you use the mini-map so that you get a look at enemy team compositions.
- During the late game, change your position.
- Learn some recipes off by heart ahead of time, or write them down.
- Several things affect which champions are available from the shop.
- Don’t be afraid to sell upgraded units.
- Don’t be afraid to stack items onto other champions.
- Make sure you keep up to date with how good champions are.
- If you’re wondering why you’re losing late-game, think why that might be and adapt.
- Learn what some of the best comps are for the various galaxies ahead of time.
- Above all else, don’t rest on your laurels in the mid-game